NLP Diploma Course
This powerful 3 day NLP Diploma Course will help you to improve your communication skills in every area of your life.
In your work, relationships, with friends and family, helping you to understand people better,
build rapport easily and improve your coaching skills and confidence enormously.
It will be the three days that makes the difference in your life.
This NLP Diploma Foundation Skills course is approved by ILM, which is a division of City & Guilds,
ensuring your course meets the highest standards, it is also Certified by the International Association of NLP Coaches (IANLPC),
which means that you have gone through the correct channels to study NLP and that you have been trained to
the highest possible level.
On completion of the Course you will receive a Certificate from NLP Centre of Excellence and the IANLPC.
The course is also approved and endorsed via ILM (City & Guilds), upon completion of the course you can also obtain an ILM (City & Guilds) NLP Diploma certification
(there is a £50 ILM Certification fee upon completion of the course if you wish to receive the ILM Certificate)
The NLP Diploma will help you gain:
- Excellent Communication & Rapport Skills
- Discover what people are REALLY saying and understand the real meaning behind their words
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Tune in to how people are talking to you
- Forward-Moving Thinking
- Remove the barriers that hold you back and boost your confidence
- The Tools to Reach Your Full Potential
- Change your thoughts about what is possible and make yourself think more productively about success
- A Focused Approach to Life
- Clear the clutter and turn challenges into success
- Excellent Rapport & Confidence Building Skills
- What makes people tick (including you)? Become more persuasive.
- You can learn how to say ‘no’ and get the other person to say ‘yes’!
The objectives of the three-day Diploma in NLP are:
- To give you a stand-alone set of tools to apply to a coaching practice or life in general
- To give you extra insights into the hidden meanings behind what people say
- To enable you to facilitate change in a conversational way so that you can apply coaching skills to every
- situation even with resistant clients – ideal for coaching teenagers or anyone who has been ‘sent’ for coaching
- To give you a greater understanding about how people’s minds affect their results
19 things you will learn across the three days:
1. An introduction to NLP – how it started, how it is used and what it really means
2. Filters – how we filter the information we receive and how this affects how we communicate with others
3. Sensory acuity – how to notice and read accurately the non-verbal signals from another person -
a crucial skill within NLP and a highly effective way to improve your own communication style
4. Rapport skills – how to put others at ease and build trust – vital in any coaching relationship.
Learn body language, posture, facial expression, gestures and speech patterns and eye accessing cues
5. Creating your own motivating mission statement – see how this can strengthen your client’s commitment
to their goals
6. The 10 keys to personal development – how to behave with integrity as a coach and as an individual
7. Feedback models – how to give feedback as a coach in the best way to help others develop and what to
do with feedback to help you develop to your best potential as a coach
8. Well-formed outcomes – “Is what you want, what you REALLY want?” How to understand what is really
important to you – it may not be what you think!
9. Understanding how you think – find out whether people are ‘glass half-empty or glass half-full’ people through
their language. Understand how people are different and what motivates people to take action
10. Tools for generating creativity – powerful methods to help you plan more effectively, hone your ideas and
use a completely different way of thinking to achieve success
11. Five key challenges to use with clients’ limiting statements
12. The three words to be aware of that weaken your message
13. Three ways to use language to reframe things for your clients
14. Use language to really understand how people work, remove obstacles in communication, how to get
to the core of what someone is saying and meaning,
how to talk another person’s language, rapport building and language patterns
15. Negotiation tools – show your clients how to reach agreement in any situation
16. Goals – quick tools to uncover why you want something and skills to break the largest goals into
17. Action – a speedy way to uncover what stops people from taking action and what resources will help them
be more successful
18. How to restore your resources – for example, how to find extra confidence when you need it, maintain
emotional control and recollect events vividly
19. How to get in control of your time and manage yourself to be more productive
Call us Today to book your place on the next NLP Diploma Course and receive your FREE copy of
Jimmy Petruzzis Best Selling NLP Book “Going for Gold”
Call us free on 0800 955 6808
or at the Training Centre on 0161 798 0175