Hypnotherapy Practitioner Course
Transform Your Life by Training to become a Professional Fully Certified Hypnotherapist and Take Your Career to the Next Level
How Can I use my Hypnotherapy Skills?
Are you looking to start a new career? Or maybe looking to increase an existing income? If so, training to become a Hypnotherapist can bring a lot more benefits than you may have previously imagined!
Join us on the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Course to find out just how rewarding this exciting career can be….
- Stress in the work place is at an all time high, businesses need to have measures in place to avoid their staff taking time off work with stress related illnesses, many past hypnotherapy students have gone on to get work with businesses helping them reduce stress in the work place
- Obesity is still a major epidemic world wide and one of the biggest industries where people are looking to get help – team up with gyms, personal trainers, weight loss / wellness centres to offer your hypnotherapy services for weight loss.
- Learn Gastric Band Weight Loss Techniques- This has been on TV a lot lately & has become very popular – help people to lose weight without having to endure drastic surgery!
- Become a specialist in your field – Specialise in Smoking Cessation, Stress Management, Hypno – Birthing, Confidence Building, choose the market that you’re most passionate about and target the people that are looking for your help.
- The Sports industry is huge – many students have gone on to work with athletes, golfers, boxers, footballers and other top sporting professionals helping them to build confidence, motivation and peak performance using Hypnotherapy to help them perform at their BEST.
- Bereavement, Loss & Separation is something that affects us all through out our life – You can use your hypnotherapy skills to help others say goodbye to lost relatives that they may not have had the chance to say goodbye to and enable them to move forward with their life.
- Fears & Phobias stop many people from living a normal happy life – Help others overcome undesirable fears and overcome any limiting beliefs using powerful Hypnotherapy techniques
- Help others to overcome addictions, gambling, exam nerves and any other unwanted behaviour
- Increase your confidence and help others to do the same
- Help yourself to be the BEST that you can be – starting with ourselves is the best place to start, overcome any of your own limiting beliefs and negative behaviours using Hypnotherapy
- All of our courses are approved and endorsed by ILM – Institute of Leadership & Management – City & Guilds, which means they are recognised as quality training in the business sector and they are also fully certified via the BIH – British Institute of Hypnotherapy and the IANLPC – International Association of NLP Coaches
- On completion of the course you will receive 3 certificates
- All Hypnotherapy scripts to help you with your sessions
- All learning materials are provided
- CD’s of Hypnotherapy Techniques to take away and assist your learning
- Ongoing help & support after the course has finished
- Free access to monthly practice sessions & ongoing learning group
- Certification from ILM, BIH & HCOE
- Your first hypnotherapy client, put all of your learning into practice & start your new career
You Can Book Your Place with Just £200 Deposit, pay the rest in monthly installments & Receive Your Free NLP & Hypnotherapy Best Selling Book
Watch the video below to see how past Hypnotherapy students have gone on to use their skills…
The Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence is proud to announce that our Hypnotherapy Practitioner Courses are now fully approved by ILM, which is a division of City & Guilds, making us the ONLY training provider in the UK to have their Hypnotherapy Courses certified to this high level.
This is a great move forward for the Hypnotherapy profession which isn’t currently government regulated and sets a very high standard for all our students wishing to pursue a career in Hypnotherapy.
With our Hypnotherapy training courses we teach you everything you need to know and more.
• There are no prerequisites for joining the course other than the desire to learn and an openness to new ideas.
• The course is taught in ‘bite sized’ chunks with each section being taught, demonstrated and then practiced.
This means that you gain the confidence and experience of each technique before moving on to learn the next.
• Small group size ensures that you get all the personal attention you need.
• Advice is on offer during the course to help you set up your own hypnotherapy practice; and post course support by phone & email means that you will have the all the backup you need to be successful.
• No VAT payable
• Payment options to spread the cost.
• Free monthly ongoing learning and best practice groups for all past students. Come along, meet other students and continue your learning journey.
Exceptional value for money from your investment.
On completion of the course provided you have fulfilled attendance criteria and assessment you will receive 3 Hypnotherapy certifications. Our Hypnotherapy training is fully Accredited by the British Institute of Hypnotherapy (BIH) and ILM – Institute of Leadership & Management. Completion will entitle you to register with the BIH and the CNHC – Complimentary Natural Healthcare Council and get insured to start seeing clients.
What will I learn on the Hypnotherapy / Hypnosis course?
BIH Accredited Hypnotherapy Course Syllabus
An Introduction to Hypnotherapy
- Historical Background of Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis.
- Brain Waves and Functions
- The human mind, how it works & the mind / body connection.
- Functions of the Conscious and Subconscious mind
- Which part of the mind is in control.
- Fight or flight responses.
- How our beliefs and values shape our reality and perceptions
- What is hypnosis? How can it be used?
- Different types and styles of hypnosis
- Learn how to build belief and expectancy in your abilities
- Suggestibility tests
- Preparing for the consulting room.
- Ethics of being a Hypnotherapist
- Principles of verbal psychology in induction.
- Principles of physical psychology.
- “Yes set” and “reverse yes set” questions.
- Learn how to build rappoort with clients
- Dealing with nervous or difficult clients
- Your hypnotic toolkit.
- Public liability insurance.
- Stress and the effect of Stress on the body.
- The relationship between stress and diet.
- Stress and Exercise – How to reduce cortisol in the system
- Understanding Abreactions, Transference & Counter transference.
- Creating affirmations and suggestions.
- How the treatment of neuro associative conditioning (NAC) & NLP works.
The Tools & Techniques of Trance
- Structuring a successful appointment
- Structuring a successful hypnotherapy session
- Pre-Talk – Interviewing a client
- Learn a range of powerful Hypnotic induction Techniques
- Different Induction methods for the consulting room.
- Ideomotor Signalling
- Deepening the trance state – Hypnosis deepening methods
- Ericcsonian Hypnotic language patterns for deep trance.
- Subliminal messaging in speech – Conversational Hypnosis
- Therapy techniques for Stop Smoking, alcoholism, Weight loss, Gastric Band Weight Loss Techniques, Fears & Phobias, Emotional problems, building confidence & motivation, self esteem and ego strengthening and many more
- Relaxation and Stress Relief Session
- Learn how to measure the success of a session
- Working with clients with life threatening disease and chronic illnesses.
- Pain Control and healing using hypnotic anaesthesia.
- Eliminating bad habits and addictions
- Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss, Gastric Band Techniques, Fears and Phobias
- Timeline techniques clear the effects of the past, Regression Techniques
- Understanding the different types of clients.
- Suggestibility tests i.e. Eyelid lock, arm levitation and many more.
- Practice using hypnotic language skills, Hypnotic Sales Techniques, Hypnotic Writing Skills
- Voice tone, volume and tempo.
- Self Hypnosis and Anchoring Techniques
- Guided Imagery & Visualization
- Sensory Acuity – Identifying the level of trance a client is in.
- Breathing techniques.
- Post hypnotic suggestions
- Learn how to write your own hypnotic scripts using hypnotic writing skills (Even though we supply scripts for you)
- Techniques for anxiety, depression, insomnia and panic attacks.
- Setting Goals and creating a compelling future
- Elman Techniques & Ericksonian Techniques, Conversational Hypnosis
- Membership details for accrediting bodies.
- Monthly free Practice Groups and ongoing free support
BIH Accredited Diploma Course Syllabus
We offer hours more practice time and free monthly ongoing learning and best practice groups for all our students showing you how to build a professional hypnotherapy practice, how to market it effectively and get a regular stream of clients as well as giving you lots of ideas, marketing tips and support for your practice.
Join us on Linked In to read nearly 80 Testimonials written by past students that have completed our training courses.
Call NOW to book your place on the next Hypnotherapy Course and receive a free copy of NLP & Hypnotherapy Book
“Going for Gold” by Jimmy Petruzzi:
Training Centre: 0161 798 0175
Free Phone 0800 955 6808
Best Selling NLP & Hypnotherapy Book “Going for Gold” – Get Your Free Copy Today! Email us: email@example.com
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the UK’s largest awarding body for leadership and management qualifications, with 90,000 people registering for ILM courses in last year alone.